23 October 2007

Vocaloid 2: Hatsune Miku

vocaloid 2 cosplay - hatsune miku by arisa mizuhara

Double post day perhaps? You know I have something really good when I double post… More to my amusement really.

To the fans of my previous cosplay article, including: The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi: Suzumiya Haruhi, Gundam Seed Destiny: Meer Campbell 03, Inuyasha: Kikyo and Inuyasha, Inyusaha: Inuyasha… I give you, the name behind the cosplays… Arisa Mizuhara!

I was only able to find her after reading up an article on Vocaloid 2, which is apparently a “singing” synthesizer. But anyway, the character they made, Hatsune Miku, is rather cute and I thought I’d look up to see if anyone cosplayed her yet.

That’s how I found Arisa… Thank you, Google!

Please visit Arisa’s site, which has a lot more impressive cosplays!

No comments:

Post a Comment