07 December 2007

Final Fantasy X-2: Rikku 03

I found a blog post from Ying Dong about an amazing Rikku cosplay. Ying Dong seems to like this cosplayer because of the “natural fit”, meaning she’s a natural blonde so it fits her to be Rikku perfectly.

final fantasy x-2 cosplay - rikku 03I’d have to agree with Ying Dong. I like cosplayers who have that natural look/fit as well. If it just so happens that their natural hair color is the same as the character’s, then it’s plus points!

That said, I decided to post a Rikku who is not your typical Asian cosplayer, but still looks great as well! I found this photo from Movie Tome. There are other cosplays from there I want to feature, but I think this will do for now.

Does this cosplayer rival the Rikku from Ying Dong’s blog? Or maybe the first X-2 Rikku I posted? The 2nd one? I don’t know, I can’t decide. I think they’re all great!

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. the girls hair in ying dong's blog is not a natural blonde its just a really yellow ugly wig. this girl is actully a blonde which actully fixs the natural fix discription much better on top of that she actully looks a lot like Rikku in facal features as well as body type. so i would say that this girl is a natural fix for Rikku cosplay head to toe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i agree. Rikku is very a optimistic and happy person, this girl has that same look as what we would expect rikku to have if she were real. the other women dressed as rikku were pretty but didnt seem quite right dressed as her

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful blog. I love it.

    ReplyDelete