28 August 2007

Final Fantasy X: Yuna 04

I was surprised to see the response of people from Sanriotown with my Cosplay Blog. But I didn’t think I could get to feature a Sanriotown Member as one of the cosplayers..!

I came across this picture from Luty’s Blog and immediately emailed her to ask if I could feature her. She sent me her original photo. She happily accepted my request, and this is what she has to say about her cosplay:

And the very last?

Is Yuna, from FF X! This one i?ve made everything!! Cutting, sewing, painting little flowers! It was a lot of work, but I love to do this kind of thing! And here you can see that I was with sore eyes too, like Raein?. XD

From: Luty Mishima

Very impressive! One of the best home-made cosplays I’ve ever come across! And her sore eyes doesn’t really show on this picture…

Great job, Luty! I hope I get to see more of your cosplays soon!

Technorati tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment