01 December 2008

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion: Clovis la Britannia

unknown cosplay 020I think I may have an idea..!

Or perhaps not.

The picture does look as if s/he’s saying s/he’s got an idea or maybe a plan, but I have no idea who this character is or from which series s/he is from. But I do like the costume. 8) Some people can probably guess why, too.

Anyone care to take a guess? On who the character is I mean…

First found this on Photobucket!

EDIT: Thanks to Allensiya for commenting and letting me know this is Clovis la Britannia from Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion!

3 comments:

  1. well if i'm not mistaken,the character is Clovis la Britannia from the anime "Code Geass" :) nice pic u got there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think allenisya is right :)
    cool photo/costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really?

    Haha... I've featured cosplayers from that series and yet I don't know him. I need to watch this series. :D Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete