03 February 2009

Akazukin Chacha: Magical Princess Chacha

akazukin chacha cosplay - magical princess chachaChacha is a young magician who lives in Seravi’s house, Chacha’s guardian and magic teacher. when she began school, Seravi gave her the Princess Medallion along with a magical bracelet for her friend Riiya and a ring to Shiine. These three items allow Chacha to transform into a magical Princess who can defeat Daimaou’s Minions, so long as the three of them are together.

I have to admit, I never thought I’d be able to find a cosplay of such a classic anime. Some of you may be familiar with the title "Akazkin Chacha" because of the novel Death Note Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases where we find out that Ryuzaki loves this manga series especially Shiine.

Cute cosplay. Crimson Rain mentioned that the cosplayer’s name is 桜井ヒノキ. I can’t read Japanese, so I have no idea how you say that. Excellent work though! You can find other images of her in this cosplay here.

9 comments:

  1. Sakurai Hinoki =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh my god, I was so excited to see this perfect ChaCha cosplayer!! I looked before but never found any (good) American ones... Yayyy, it's so cute~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually afraid not a lot of people would recognize this anime since it's such a classic now. :) Thanks for leaving a comment! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waz Up I Like Her So Do She ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I Like That Photo Can U Add More So I Can Have To See ^0^

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, i can't believe my eyes when i see this chacha cosplay..this anime is already a decade old and yet we have fans for this anime..amazing. really miss the casts..sighz..fan fiction anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merovingian: I'm not a very good writer, but fan fiction would be awesome~ :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm trying to find stuff to make a costume for the magical princess holy up in time for halloween! I found the dress online... but i'm trying to find the rest of the items! like her bow and arrow, and the headband... anyone know where I could find them? or how this cosplayer made them?! :D

    ReplyDelete