11 February 2009

Kipi Greets Her Chinese Fans



My Chinese is pretty rusty, but this is a video of Kipi sending her New Year's Greetings to her Chinese fans.

I was pleasantly surprised that her voice isn't high pitched and squeeky cute. >.<;;; And it's nice of her to make this video for her fans... Not a lot of cosplayers do that. :)

EDIT: Translated by 愛子 藤原:
Happy new year to everyone, I'm Kipi, soon the autumn will come I'm at home wishing you a happy new year, I hope you'll got good health, good luck, happy days. I hope everyone will support my cosplays, thank you very much.

(Now is japanese) Thank you very much, see you!

4 comments:

  1. She's not speaking chinese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh? I think she is... *_* In the end she speaks Japanese though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. better late then never? here is what she says;

    Happy new year to everyone, I'm Kipi, soon the autumn will come I'm at home wishing you a happy new year, I hope you'll got good health, good luck, happy days. Ihope you people to support my cosplays, thank you very much.

    (Now is japanese) Thank you very much, see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wheee, thank you for translating! I'll add this to the blog post. :3

    ReplyDelete