13 April 2009

The World Ends With You: Shiki Misaki

the world ends with you cosplay - shiki misaki The seemingly happy-go-lucky partner of Neku, Shiki loves to show a positive attitude towards others in order to hide her own feelings of inferiority. She loves fashion and design, and she is very good in sewing… so much that she sews her own clothes!

You might recognize this cosplayer. I featured her some time ago as Sakura from Tsubasa - Reservoir Chronicle. Lil Krn Yuna also makes a convincing Shiki, don’t you think?

I hope everyone had a good Easter. Holy Week got me pretty busy again, but I’ve been receiving a lot of contributors lately. Look forward to more cosplays soon!

2 comments:

  1. omg . i LO<3 Lil KrN YUNA !!!!! >u< shiki misaki is one of my fav cosplays that she's done *u*

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable as Shiki~ ♥ I wonder if she made that Mr. Mew on her own too? x3

    ReplyDelete