23 June 2009

Onegai My Melody: Hiiragi Keiichi 04

onegai my melody cosplay - hiiragi keiichi 04

The popular violinist who holds a deep secret, Hiiragi Keiichi was tired of life as it had nothing else left to offer him. Until one day, a little rabbit in a black hood offered him something he have never imagined: the chance to play a song that no human has ever heard before.

I didn’t think a lot of people would be giving me cosplay images of Onegai My Melody. Even if this is Sanriotown, the number of fans for this anime is quite limited. Thanks to Takuyaki-chan for sending me this picture! If anyone knows who the cosplayer is, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. This is probably the best Hiiragi of all! I love this very, very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cosplay is so nice.. it look so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ur Melody wery cool me weri laike ;)

    imvu.com/KingSergei

    ReplyDelete