27 July 2009

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion: Lelouch Lamperouge 02

unknown cosplay 031 - code geass: lelouch of the rebellion cosplay - lelouch lamperouge 02I suppose the main problem with this is that the photo is so small that it's quite hard to make out all the little details of the cosplay. But even if it is small, I wanted to post it anyway because I really like it.

Maybe my readers can figure out who the character is? Or maybe even who the cosplayer is so that I can find a better resolution for this particular photo.

Any takers? Thoughts, guesses, or anything you can throw me at would be appreciated; thank you!

EDIT: Thanks to anon for sharing this is Lelouch Lamperouge of Code Geass!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like Lelouch from Code Geass, outfit based on this illustration http://i28.tinypic.com/1zz6cxz.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with anonymous-san...I think it's lelouch ^^
    (that illustration is gorgeous, btw...I'd never seen that one before!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the info! I will edit this immediately. ^_^

    ReplyDelete