24 October 2009

Dead or Alive: Kasumi 02

dead or alive cosplay - kasumi 02Known as "the Kunoichi of Destiny”, Kasumi is a skilled ninja trained in the Mugen Tenshin Style of Ninjutsu and was to become the 18th Master of her clan. Instead, she ran away to enter the Dead or Alive tournament in order to defeat Raidou, the person responsible for crippling her brother, Hayate. This decision labeled her as a nukenin, a runaway shinobi, obligating her to run from her former comrades who must hunt her for her treacherous act.

Beautiful cosplay! I think there was a PVC figure with the same pose. I really love her long hair. Thank you for sharing this! And if anyone knows who the cosplayer or photographer is, do leave me a comment!

EDIT: Thanks to Miss Reita for the information! This is the Italian cosplayer Giorgia, and you may find all of her photos in her website.

4 comments:

  1. Even if a little late, I answe your question. The cosplayer here is Giorgia, one of the most famous italian cosplayers. She potrays a very model-like Kasumi, even if maybe she's a bit too mature looking, don't you think? Anyway, this is her website, so you can check: www.giorgiacosplay.com

    She has done quite a looooot of cosplays n-n

    P.s Your blog is amaaaaaaazing *O*

    Miss_Reita

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too late! I don't mind editing any of the entries as long as I can credit all the cosplayers I feature! ^_^ They deserve proper recognition~ So thank you very much for the website Miss Reita~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa........ O:
    I'm too speechless that I can't even thing of a good thing to say about this photo XD

    All I can think of is that I love how the wind is blowing that wig ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts..

    ReplyDelete