28 November 2009

Bleach: Neliel Tu Oderschvank 05

bleach cosplay - neliel nel tu oderschvank 05Just when I thought I knew the real deal, Wiki changes on me, yet again.

So, she's really "Neliel Tu Oderschvank" and not "Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck", right? Or maybe I should stick to ネリエル トゥ オーデルシュヴァンク to avoid confusion this time.

Anyway, ネル トゥ has the ability to swallow cero attacks and, in her adult form, fire them back with her own cero. Her released form, which is achieved by manifesting with her zanpakuto Gamuza, is that of an ibex-like centaur with long, curved horns, a thick tail, and an armor covering her shoulders and hands. Her zanpakuto also changes into a white, double-ended lance, making her appear as a medieval knight or jouster.

Pretty daring cosplay, and she certainly has the look for it. Thanks to Shiro-kun for sending this in! Too bad there's only a small version of this photo.

9 comments:

  1. She has such a cute nose D: ...and cosplay of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nose..? I think that's the first time I've ever received a comment like that! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only slight reservation (and its only slight) is the bust. But maybe I'm nick-picking.

    -CasualBeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite a few people nit-pick about the bust on other characters too. :x I guess I just think it's near impossible to naturally get anime-like chests. ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it true...

    -CasualBeta

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow,,
    its really looks like!,,

    it is true that acts as Nell should be from people west i think,,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen this cosplayer! She's from Finland ;> Too bad I don't know her name or anything, but I think you could find her at cosplay.com..

    ReplyDelete