11 September 2010

Toradora!: Aisaka Taiga 04

unknown cosplay 61 from comiket 2010 - toradora! cosplay - aisaka taiga 04Where there are cute French Maids, there are also cute school girls… in a convention like Comiket 2010 anyway.

I have no idea what series she’s from, but I really like her uniform. Her wavy blond hair really suits the shape of her face too.

Guesses anyone? Thanks to Gundamu for sending this!

EDIT: Thanks to vza004 and everyone who commented that she's Aisaka Taiga from Toradora! Now I wish I had finished watching this series... :(

8 comments:

  1. I would have thought she was Mugi off of K-on but the school uniform is off just a bit. But this could be anyone! Aiee... so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she is cosplaying as Aisaka Taiga from the last episode?

    Here's a link to 1/6 Aisaka Taiga last episode figure: http://zotaku.com/2010/07/06/16-aisaka-taiga-pvc-the-last-episode/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is taiga from 'toradora!' this is the uniform she wears in the last episode. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's Taiga's uniform worn in the last episode of ToraDora... So that must be Taiga. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she's taiga aisaka from toradora episode 25

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like Aisaka Taiga of ToraDora in the final episode (ep 26) where she re-appears so I think it's her. :D <3

    official pic for reference: http://www.wasabitoys.com/images/toypics/Toradora - Taiga Aisaka (The Last Episode Ver.) 1_6 Scale PVC Statue.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aisaka Taiga last episode ver.? Looks pretty much like her. Blond wavy hair, sailor fuku and thigh highs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, I didn't see the last episode! No wonder she looked so familiar! Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete