31 March 2011

Vocaloid 2: Hatsune Miku 16

vocaloid 2 cosplay - hatsune mike 16 by kirana

Saken de mita MEGAPHONE wa kowareteta no
The megaphone I tried shouting in, was broken

Dore dake senobi shitatte
How hard I try to overreach myself,

Kimi no shikai ni hairanai
I would fail to get into your sight.

And those would be the lyrics from Hatsune Miku’s “Love is War”! I have to say, I'm really impressed with how she was able to get her wig to fly like that! Awesome cosplay by Kirana and photography by Kira Winter! Thanks again to Cherry for sending this!

2 comments:

  1. she was beautiful like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you believe if i say...? my tears flowed when I first saw her... she is very beautiful ... I think she's an angel ... can not stop my heart beat ... I guess I loved him at first sight ... I love you kirana .... keep working hard and continue to live in coldsplay ok? haha :D

    T.L.A

    ReplyDelete