04 July 2011

Kuroshitsuji II: Claude Faustus and Alois Trancy

kuroshitsuji ii cosplay - calude fautus and alois trancy by neko16 and juunanaJust as Alois Trancy is the literary foil of Ciel Phantomhive, Claude Faustus also contrasts Sebastian Michaelis in order to highlight various features of Sebastian’s personality. Claude is more indifferent, hardly ever showing any emotion, and a perfectionist who has complete control over the other household servants. Unlike Sebastian, Claude never seems to attempt to stop Alois from doing anything unjust or inappropriate.

Welcome to the new Cosplay Holic, the Kuroshitsuji Edition! Please let me know if anything isn’t working properly, or if the colors are too bright, and I will do my best to adjust them accordingly! I just hope using pink and gray won’t drive the boys away from my site.

Featuring Neko16 as Claude Faustus and Juunana as Alois Trancy! Please pay them a visit in the deviant art accounts!


No comments:

Post a Comment