31 July 2012

Vocaloid 2: Megurine Luka 16

vocaloid 2 cosplay - megurine luka 16 by ani-mia

夜の帳下りて
The curtain of night falls
月が舞台 照らす
The moon illuminates the stage
私は一人踊るの
And I am the lone dancer
これは影の叙事詩誰も知らぬ 物語
This is the shadow’s great tale no one knows of
語られることなき 記憶
A memory that can never be told

“From a Miniature Garden Where the Dragon Howls”
Lyrics by Vocalochu
Translation by 許・美美

Alright, alright, my translation is probably wrong, but I wanted to see if I understood it correctly. So please feel free to correct me in the comments section!

This is another feature of Ani-Mia. According to her email, it took her a month and a half to make this cosplay with 500 Swarovski rhinestones, 15 yards of tulle, and 5 yards of bridal satin. And to make this one of her most accurate cosplay, she even used a real leather corset!

You might want to look through her album on Facebook to see more of this cosplay from different angles. Thanks again for allowing me to feature this and to Gabino Mabalay for the awesome photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment