02 September 2012

Aion: The Tower of Eternity: Female Elyos Gladiator

aion: the tower of eternity cosplay - female elyos gladiator from oh no! manga cosplay camp 2012 by erika garbinI have a few more photos from Oh No! Manga Cosplay Camp 2012 that I have yet to feature. Too bad that most of them will now fall in the Unknown Section, it would be nice to find out where these amazing armor designs came from.

On another note, I’m having fun editing these photos I took from the convention. I hope the cosplayers don’t mind my adding some effects here and there. Having photoshop has a lot of interesting perks to a wannabe photographer like me.

As usual, if anyone can tell me who she is and who she’s cosplaying as, please leave a comment so I can tag and credit!

EDIT: Thanks to Miggy for letting me know she is cosplaying a female Elyos Gladiator for Aion: The Tower of Eternity and to Adrian for commenting that the cosplayer’s name is Erika Garbin!

3 comments:

  1. i dont know who she's cosplaying, but a think that i do when i shoot at conventions.. is to ask people if i dont know who they are cosplaying as,

    Most people will answer gladly, also tell them about cosplay holic though! being a cosplayer myself, i know that alot of pictures got taken from you and you probaly wont see even half of it back, So it's always nice to know where those picture are ending up
    ( or am i simply overpolite always thanking the cosplayers after i took a picture / thanking the photographer after taken my picture ? )

    anyways, nice shot mei-chan !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have actually, but at the time, I was judging the art competition when she passed by our table. So we asked her if we could take her photo and I literally had to point, click, bow, then sit back down to continue working. o(-`д´- 。)

    I'm planning on giving out a Cosplay Holic calling/business card for the next convention I shot photos from. (*-`ω´- )人 I think that's a fairly common practice in Japan, but no so much here in the Philippines so I'm worried the cosplayers will think I'm weird. Nevertheless, it won't hurt to try I suppose~ (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only in japan, but in america too!.. i collected some card from photographer on anime expo,

    and also i got asked a few times by the cosplayers if i had a card :)

    So, yes try it ! maybe you'll set a new trend on Philippian conventions

    ReplyDelete