23 September 2012

THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls: Jougasaki Rika

the idolm@ster: cinderella girls cosplay - jougasaki rika from japan comiket 82
And what is a surge of Comiket features without a healthy dose of unknown cosplays?

This little kitty reminds me of Felicia from Darkstalkers. Of course, this cosplay is probably a completely different character, because the color is just not right.

Then again, I haven’t played Darkstalkers in a long while, so it could just be a different color scheme for Felicia? Or maybe it’s a Pokemon gijinka?

If anyone has a better idea, please do let me know! Thanks to Adriana for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to anon for letting me know she is Jougasaki Rika from THE iDOLM@STER: Cinderella Girls!

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, yeah could be! But I don't think Tales has a huge bell on his chest. (。・ω・。)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you put links to your website on other peoples photographs? Not right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didi: Just the thumbnails, the originals are linked to the thumbnail, so that when you click the photo on the article, you'll see the original.

    Some photographers have contacted me about it, and if they or their cosplays, prefer images without the links, then I remove the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's Jougasaki Rika from the Idolm@ster: Cinderella Girls.

    http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/index.php?title=Rika_Jougasaki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks anon! I'll edit and tag this now. ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ

    ReplyDelete