12 January 2013

Material Brave Ignition: Ogi Kanae

material brave ignition cosplay - ogi kanae from japan comiket 83
Source: Hexieshe
These types of cosplays can be pretty hard to guess.

I’m not sure how true this information is, but I’ve heard that there are a lot of independent manga circles who actually hire cosplayers to cosplay their original characters. If that’s true, then only a small number of people will know who this girl is and what series she’s from.

It must be nice to be a mangaka (manga artist) in Japan. Maybe I should learn the language and reset my goal to living there so that I can make a decent living from my art. In any case, thanks agin to Fumiki for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to Katserest for letting me know she's from Material Brave Ignition! And now I've found out that the name of the character she's cosplaying is Ogi Kanae!

2 comments:

  1. She's promoting the eroge called Material Brave Ignition. I'm thinking maybe she's cosplaying as the blonde girl with the red bow. This is the website: http://products.web-giga.com/mbi/ Erm, the site contains some *pictures* so, uh, beware.(Wait what- why do I know these things..?! O_O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katserest! Sorry I wasn't able to edit this sooner... I didn't notice this comment until now! ヘ(‘◇’、)/

      Delete