23 February 2013

Gantz: Kurono Kei

gantz cosplay - kurono kei from japan comiket 83
Source: Marcello Masiero on Flickr
Another amazing cosplay I can’t get out of my head. This feels like something from a futuristic, science-fiction series that’s really getting my curiosity up! And the fact that the cosplayer looks really cool is doubling my curiosity levels too!

I wonder if the cosplayer was uncomfortable? It looks like a full leather costume and they’re posing in the sun!

In any case, I hope those blue dots will give someone a clue as to who they’re cosplaying as. And if it helps any, here is photo with another cosplayer. Thanks again to Marcello for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to Brent for letting me know this is Kurono Kei from Gantz!

4 comments:

  1. This cosplay is from a manga/anime/live-action movie called "Gantz."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too familiar with this series... Could he be the main character, Kurono Kei?

      Delete
  2. It is Kei Kurono from Gantz (http://gantz.wikia.com/wiki/Kei_Kurono) and in the second picture he is with Joichiro Nishi in his signature sweatshirt (http://gantz.wikia.com/wiki/Joichiro_Nishi)

    ReplyDelete