25 March 2013

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi: Suzumiya Haruhi 09

the melancholy of suzumiya haruhi cosplay by kipi
Source: Crunchyroll

残念な想いはもう たくさんでしょ?
You have a lot of distressing feelings, don't you?
引っぱってみたいね
Like being stretched out
いま、槍が降っても自己主張!
Now, assert yourself even if the going gets tough!

I say, don’t stop all my dream
Stand up! you should satisfied
また後悔するより ここで変わろうよ
Rather than still having regrets, I'll change here
迷いながら転びながら Come out!!
Though hesitating and turning away, come out!
キミは来るね キミは来るよ
You'll come, right?
You'll come!

“Star Way to Heaven”
Lyrics and Translation by
Anime Lyrics

Another awesome cosplay by Kipi! It’s really amazing how she manages to portray so many different characters so well. I hope I can meet her one day. Thanks to Gabriella for sending this in!

No comments:

Post a Comment