12 April 2013

Vocaloid 2: Megurine Luka 20

vocaloid 2 cosplay megurine luka from japan comiket 83
Source: Marcello Masiero on Flickr

灰色に染まりきったこの世界
This world is deeply stained with gray
(I want to break this world)
夢も希望も失ったこの世界
There are no dreams or hope in this world
(I want to break myself)

セカイはまわりつづける
The world goes round and round
私の叫びはとどかない
Nobody can hear my screams
セカイは止まらない
The world is on wheels
なんて無力 か弱い存在
How powerless and feeble I am

堕ちてゆく 暗闇へと
I’m falling into the darkness

“Powerless”
Lyrics and Translation by
Vocalochu

Not exactly one of my favorite songs from Luka since the lyrics are so sad and depressing, but I think her fans will appreciate it more than I do. I think the sipper charm(?) on this cosplay is very interesting though since it looks like it’s made on one solid piece. Thanks again to Marcello for letting me feature this!

1 comment: