17 June 2013

Onegai My Melody: Hiiragi Keiichi 05

onegai my melody cosplay hiiragi keiichi by g6su06
Source: g6su06 on World Cosplay
One of the most talented violinists in Japan, Hiiragi Keiichi was only in high school when he received several recognitions for his skills. However, since he has achieved near perfection, he became tired of playing other people’s music and wanted to create something himself. His encounter with Kuromi made him interested in unleashing the Dark Power just for the sake of easing his boredom.

A rather good-looking Hiiragi by Taiwanese cosplayer, g6su06! I haven’t seen cosplays from this series in a long time! I heard there’s a light novel that takes place 3 years after My Melody and Yumeno Uta were separated. I’m hoping against hope that there will be an English translation of it, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks to Jenna for sending this in!

No comments:

Post a Comment