02 July 2013

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children: Cloud Strife 08

final fantasy advent children cosplay cloud strife
Source: Flickr

“I pity you. You just don't get it at all… there’s not a thing I don’t cherish!”

Tormented by the guilt he perceived as his past failings to save those he cares about, Cloud became a much darker and somber character in Advent Children. Worse, he felt even more helpless when he contracted the terminal Geostigma plague, adding to his depression. Cloud began to distance himself from his friends and preferred to live alone, but it is unclear whether of not this changed after he was forced to face his past both metaphorically and literally.

This cosplay looks absolutely stunning! Too bad I couldn’t find a better photo quality than this one. And if anyone can tell who the cosplayer is, please let me know so I can credit them. Thanks to Shia for sending this in!

No comments:

Post a Comment