26 January 2014

Uta no Prince-sama: Hijirikawa Masato 03

uta no prince-sama cosplay - hijirikawa masato 3Serious and old-fashioned, Hijirikawa Masato is the eldest son and heir to the Hijirikawa Group. Being raised in a strict environment, he is unable to show his true self because of his upbringing. It was later revealed that he, Ranmaru, and Ren, were childhood friends as they are all “heirs to rich corporations”.

That really looks Masato! Serious, yet a little emotional. I really love how this cosplayer portrayed that adorable, piano boy! I wonder who s/he is? Thanks again to Mila for sending this in!

EDIT: Thanks to Moe for commenting that this is Brazillian cosplayer Yuu and to Renan Brum for the awesome photography!

Source: Manga & Anime Zone (M&A Zone) on Blogger

6 comments:

  1. I know who she is! I've attended her b-day party last weekend LOL! <3 It is Yuu, a brazilian cosplayer! https://www.facebook.com/YuuOishiitomatoCosplay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I will add a tag for her!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know! I'll link you up! :D

      Delete
  3. I'm really glad that you liked my photo, thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Hope we'll see more cosplays of Masato from you! o(^^o)

      Delete