25 May 2014

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic: Ren Kouen

magi: the labyrinth of magic cosplay - ren kouen2chmod asked:

You have a certain standard for your blog. How come you don't post the sexier photos I send?

The main thing about this blog is that I want to have a website that features beautiful cosplays without the excessive exposure of one’s skin. While I agree that some anime series do have very accurate cosplays of sexy characters, I want my younger nephews and nieces to be able to go through this site without my older siblings killing me.

I do post the occasional bikini or almost-pantsu-shot though? I hope that’ll be enough for now.

Anyway, please post more of your questions in the comments of this entry! And also, please feel free to let me know who this cosplayer is portraying! Thanks to Sandy for sending this in!

Source: Crunchyroll

EDIT: Thanks to Lance Ensing for letting me know this is Ren Kouen from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic!

2 comments:

  1. Kouen Ren from Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ) I'll be editing this now~

      Delete