24 June 2014

Rise of the Guardians | Frozen: Jack Frost and Elsa 03

rise of the guardians and frozen cosplay - jack frost and elsa by asuka and qing chunIt’s funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can’t get to me at all
Up here in the cold thin air, I finally can breathe
I know I left a life behind, but I'm too relieved to grieve

“Let It Go” Lyrics from Disney Wiki

Quite possibly one of the prettiest crossovers I’ve seen today! I think a lot of fans would love to see a movie with these two, but seeing they’re from different studios, we can only dream. Thanks to Lara for sending this in!

Source: Asuka on World Cosplay

3 comments:

  1. Simply amazing! Love this pairing so much!


    Feel free to check my blog out: http://themyrtles.blogspot.gr/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Wonder how would it be without photoshop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete