19 June 2014

RWBY: Ruby Rose

rwby cosplay - ruby rose by adellexeThe main protagonist and leader of Team RWBY, Ruby’s weapon of choice us a High Caliber Sniper Scythe (HCSS) called Crescent Rose. She is quite intelligent as she designed and built Crescent Rose during her time at Signal. Ruby can be described as impulsive and naive, but she can be serious and dependable when needed.

I hope most of you are sitting down as you read this because this cosplayer happens to be a man.

I’m not joking. This is one very good crossplay.

When I first featured Adellexe here as Kirito, I thought he was a girl at first, but he corrected me on Deviant Art saying that he was, in fact, a man. Whether you believe it or not, this is still one very impressive cosplay! Thanks again to Michelle for sending this in!

Source: Adellexe on Deviant Art

2 comments: