06 August 2014

Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

It looks like everyone is talking about Sato Takeru, Takei Emi, Aoki Munetaka, and director Otomo Keishi at the Asian Premier of Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno at SM Megamall today. Unfortunately, I wasn’t one of the lucky ones who were able to get tickets for the event. I did try my best with my entry, so I have no regrets as to what else I could have done.

Since the event looked so amazingly successful, maybe I’ll have another chance one day (and if it’s Watsuki Nobuhiro visiting the Philippines next time, I would come-close-enough-to-killing for a chance to meet him!). But for now, look at what’s been released at 映画『るろうに剣心』!

rurouni kenshin: the legend ends promotional poster

The sandy beach setting for this poster looks like the final battle ground from the manga between Yukishiro Enishi and Kenshin, but Enishi didn’t wear a traditional kimono. I remember that he went to China, and even studied Chinese sword fighting, so who could this be?

Whoever it is, I’m sure that this movie will be a great ending for this amazing live-action trilogy. Thanks to Denis for sending this in!

Source: 映画『るろうに剣心』 on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment