14 November 2014

Sword Art Online: Asuna 07

sword art online cosplay - asuna 7夢で高く跳んだ躰は
Jumping high from my dreams
どんな不安纏っても振り払っていく
No matter what sort of anxiety clinging upon me, I’ll go ahead and shake it off
眠る小さな想い拡がり出して
Expand and bring out that sleeping, small little thought
気付く弱い私君がいれば
I realize that I'm weak and if you're here

暗い世界強くいれた
You give strength to the darkness of this world
長い夢見る心はそう永遠で
My heart seems to be looking at a long dream forever

“Crossing Field”
Lyrics and Translation by Anime Lyrics

Hello, everyone! My apologies for the sudden hiatus! Things have been crazy lately IRL so I didn’t have time to go online and update Cosplay Holic! I’m really sorry!

The good news is, my work as a mangaka has been picking up! I have several projects lined up, and I had just finished drawing another one shot manga! If you’d like, please do support me as well over at kurohiko.com and on Facebook!

Thank you so much for always visiting Cosplay Holic! I’ll do my best to keep posting more cosplays, even if I can only do so once in a while! And I hope you guys like the new layout too!

Source: SAO 52pk

No comments:

Post a Comment