10 March 2015

Kuroshitsuji: Sebastian Michaelis and Ciel Phantomhive 05

kuroshitsuji cosplay - ciel phantomhive and sebastian michaelis by kayan and lalaaxあれから幾らか 夜 好きにもなりました
Since then, I even came to love the night somewhat
依存の海 息も忘れて
In the sea of dependence, I forget to even breathe

夢中のその手前で 生温さだけ残して
Right before we get absorbed in each other, you only leave behind a tepid warmth
引き際の美学 得意げなキス 嫌う
In the art of knowing when to quit, I hate your conceited kisses

“Monochrome Kiss”
Lyrics and Translation by
Words of Songs

Now this really reminds me of the opening theme in Kuroshitsuji! I really love LALAax’s work, and KaYan looks so tiny! Just the right height for these two characters! Please be sure to visit LALAax on Facebook! Thanks to Michelin for sending this in!

Source: LALAax on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment