06 May 2015

Uta no Prince-sama: Tsukimiya Ringo 03

uta no prince-sama cosplay - tsukimiya ringo by akatsuki tsukasa

[Wow,wowowo]

重なり合う僕らのdream
Our dream overlaps

[Wow,wowowo]

ここには歌があるから
Because here there is a song

Chase your love

[Shine bright]

眩しい太陽に射抜かれ
Piercing through the radiant sunlight,
遥かな空に 手を伸ばし
Reaching out my hand toward the distant sky

[Shine bright]

弾ける青をくぐり抜け
Passing through the bursting blue,
見つけた想い ほらここに
This feeling I’ve found, now here there’s

Nothing but music in me

“SHINE”
Lyrics by Uta Net
Translation by ☽ Moonlit Sanctuary ☾

Anyone watching the latest season of Uta no Prince-sama? I wonder how the storyline is this time? Not that I mind it actually, I personally prefer that they put all of their effort into the songs rather than the story, haha!

Please continue to support Taiwanese cosplayer Akatsuki Tsukasa thru her websites: Facebook, Plurk, Weibo, and World Cosplay! Thanks to Ryou for sending this in!

Source: 紅月司 (Akatsuki Tsukasa) on World Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment