30 June 2015

Sailor Moon S: Sailor Neptune, Sailor Pluto, Sailor Uranus, and Sailor Saturn

sailor moon s cosplay - sailor neptune by mao, sailor pluto by tsubaki ou, sailor uranus by terraki, and sailor saturn by lydiaPlease Mr. Sunshine

君の笑顔が
your smiling face

I’m like a moonlight 

私を照らす
please shine it on me
だからいつも輝いていて
So that I’ll always shine

Please Mr. Sunshine

夢追いかける
chase after your dreams

I’m like a moonlight

瞳が好きよ
I like your face
でも夢中でこの手話さないで
But in a daze please don’t use sign language

“Sunshine Moonlight”
Lyrics and Translation by Miss Dream

Oh wow, I love this cast of cosplayers very much! If you’d like to support them, please visit each of their Facebook pages: Sailor Neptune by Mao, Sailor Pluto by Tsubaki Ou, Sailor Uranus by Terraki, and Sailor Saturn by Lydia! Thanks to Remi for sending this in!

Source: Mao on World Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment