21 June 2015

Vocaloid 2: Gumi 05

vocaloid 2 cosplay - gumi by lee ji yun

Sa pagikot ng mundong ito,
In every spin this world makes
ang nais ko ika’y aking mapasaya.
my only wish, is that to make you happy
Ang tinago kong mga luha
the tears that I hid
sa iyo ay aking iniwan na sa mundo ko.
from you, are left in my world

Ngayon nandito ako na yumayakap sa iyo
Now I’m here that is hugging you
Patawarin mo ako, nasaktan ko puso mo.
forgive me if I hurt your heart
Ngayon nandito ako hindi nang bibitawan pa ang
Now I’m here, and not going to let go of
Iyong kamay dito sa’ting kuwento ng buhay.
your hand, here in our life’s story

kuwento ng buhay.
the story of our life

“COMA”
Lyrics and Translation by Vocaloid Lyrics

I didn’t know there were Tagalog songs sung by Vocaloids! And they actually sound pretty amazing too! If you’d like to have a listen, here is the Youtube broadcast for COMA!

Please support Korean cosplayer, Lee Ji Yun through her Twitter and World Cosplay! Thanks to Jackie for sending this in!

Source: QL (Lee Ji Yun) on World Cosplay

No comments:

Post a Comment